Physician Jobs at Bomet County, Kenya
The County Government of Bomet through the Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:-
Department of Medical Services
Physician –J/G ‘Q’ (1 Post)
Physician Job Responsibilities in Kenya
Reporting to the medical superintendent in charge, the specialist will:-
- Head the unit and discharge both clinical, supervisory and administrative duties.
- Provide treatment for wide variety of common problems
- Evaluate symptoms, run tests to diagnose a patient’s condition and then prescribe medication or treatment to remedy the illness or injury.
- Train students attached to the unit
Requirements for Physician Kenyan Jobs
- Master’s degree in the relevant field (M. Med)
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB)
- Registered with the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must be willing to work during odd hours and on weekends/holidays
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Medical officer for at least three (3) years
- Have current annual retention certificate by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
Salary and Remuneration
Salary Scale: 89,748-120,270 p.m. (With applicable allowances as recommended for J/G’ Q’)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable or contract.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of their National Identification cards, academic and professional certificates and registration certificates from the relevant bodies together with detailed CV’s, to the address below.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution will be required from those shortlisted.
All applications should be submitted so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th October 2015
‘The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’.
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400