$1500 – 3000
November 05, 2015
Joeleone Management Consultants Job Vacancies:
Our Client intends to employ Doctors to work as expatriates’ within Africa.
Salary: 1,500 – 3,000 $ subject to qualification and experience
Commencement: January 2016
RESPONSIBILITIES Not limited to;-
• Providing direct outpatient primary care to patients.
• Providing after hours phone consultation.
• Providing backup and consultation for nursing staff, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, medical students and other students.
• Prescribing medication utilizing clinic formulary for outpatients as feasible.
• Acting as the liaison with medical care resources when referral is needed and the medical director is not available.
• Requesting on and offsite lab and X-ray exams as needed.
• Participating in continuing education activities on and offsite when appropriate and feasible.
• Participating in staff conferences to devise individual patient care plans, to revise and update clinic services, continuing quality improvement program and continuing education as appropriate.
• When there are no patients to be attended to, participates in patient related activities.
• Participating in other related activities affecting the clinic program e.g. grant application requirements, committees, recruitment and orientation as well as performance improvement activities, and peer review.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIRED
Graduate of a recognized school of medicine or university.
Licensed by origin Nurses and Doctors governing body
Working hours; – to be discussed or according to duty roaster
Accommodation; – is provided and personal assistant for daily needs will provided
Other benefits;- the working place is close to the accommodation, tickets to any city within is provided once a month and round flight ticket once per year for foreigners, overtime for extra worked hours, working with all legalities (such as contract, visa, insurance…etc.)
Any specialization or further education will be a prevailing and will differ much in salary
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org