Project Coordinator – Linkages
- Degree in medicine, nursing, clinical sciences or related medical discipline with relevant master degree.
- 5 years plus experience in training and capacity building on SRH which must include FP, SGBV, PWP, PEP, ARVs
- Experience in HIV/AIDS service delivery in particular ART provision
- Experience working with high risk populations.
- Experience in study coordination and field supervision
- Knowledge of basic office packages with proficiency in analytical packages and proficiency in Excel is a MUST
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Certified to work in Good Clinical Practices environment is an added advantage
- Registration with relevant regulatory bodies
Application letter stating salary expectation and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be uploaded on the ICRHK job application portal by 31st March 2016.
The applicants must fill a bio data form accessible on our website; http://www.icrhk.org
Previous applicants need not to re-apply.