At The Nairobi Women’s Hospital, we are growing as we deliver on our promise and live to our vision “We are Trusted with The Health Care of Our Women In Africa”.
As part of this growth, exciting vacancies have arisen, and we invite suitably qualified talent to join this winning team in the following positions:
Imaging Services Manager Job
- Reporting to the Chief of Clinical Services, this position is responsible for provision of high quality imaging services within the Hospital group in line with policies, processes and procedures.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Higher National Diploma and diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Degree in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in all areas in Medical Imaging Sciences including ultra sound, CT scan, MRI.
- The successful candidate must have over 3-5 years working experience in a similar position in a busy hospital environment.
For all the positions, the Following Key Competencies will apply: Customer Focus, Team Work, Managing performance, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
Interested candidates are invited to send their application and CV ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, 22nd APRIL, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for as the subject line.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.