Sciencescope Limited is expanding and evolving.
Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change.
Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We are aiming to further expand our team and are looking for candidates to fill in the following position:
Field Application Specialist
- Provide clinical and technical product support for the whole of the Biomedical Product Portfolio
- Deliver product presentations and support equipment demonstrations and site visits
- Provide comprehensive operator training on applications, daily maintenance & troubleshooting on the instruments supported.
- Resolve instrumentation issues through reagent application, hardware and software troubleshooting
- Manage communications (email and telephone) with customers to ensure resolution and correct follow up to assure customer satisfaction
- Prepare, update and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records and parts usage software
- Communicate effectively with our sales team and field service engineers providing colleagues with information about the needs of our customers
- Train and assist other Field Application Specialists/Service Engineers on complex troubleshooting and application fixes
- Active participation with sales teams in upgrades and service contract renewals within the assigned region.
- Travel regionally to support customers within the region.
- You have Degree or Diploma in Biomedical, Clinical Sciences or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years of equipment support experience in biomedical laboratory & medical/imaging instrumentation
- Knowledge of other medical techniques will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication, with ability to influence senior decision making in relation to specialist discipline
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, occasional international travel.
- Travel fits your lifestyle.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include your resume and cover letter addressing the position of interest quoting the job title as well as details of your current and expected salary, current position, email address and telephone contact.
Applications close: Friday 31st March, 2017
Sciencescope will only process applications submitted through the above mentioned email and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Kenya.