Sciencescope Limited is expanding and evolving.
Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change.
Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We are aiming to further expand our team and are looking for candidates to fill in the following positions:
Product Managers / Sales Representatives (IVD Products, Medical Products, Radiology / Imaging & Laboratory Analytical Products)
- Conduct sales calls to market, sell, and service the company’s medical and diagnostic products and services to existing and new customers.
- Implement quarterly sales planning & forecasts and achieve sales goals and objectives. Maintain knowledge of diverse Sciencescope products and support sales efforts of same.
- Coordinate customer activities at all meeting as assigned.
- Manage communications (email and telephone) with customers to ensure resolution and correct follow up to assure customer satisfaction
- Provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Effectively utilize sales collateral to support promotional and regional needs
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and rolling out remedies for continuous improvement of service
- Maintain proficient level of product knowledge in all assigned product lines
- Travel regionally to support customers within the region.
- You have a Degree or equivalent in Medical Science / Radiology / Imaging / Analytical Sciences
- Sales & marketing degree or diploma would be an added advantage
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing of similar products
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the market
- Demonstrate success in previous employment indicating high level of sales performance
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication, with ability to influence senior decision making in relation to specialist discipline
- Ability to work/travel weekends and evenings, occasional international travel.
- Travel fits your lifestyle.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include your resume and cover letter addressing the position of interest quoting the job title as well as details of your current and expected salary, current position, email address and telephone contact.
Applications close: Friday 31st March, 2017
Sciencescope will only process applications submitted through the above mentioned email and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Kenya