Job Group ‘H’
Twenty One (21) Positions
REF. NO. MCG/PSB/2017/003
This is the entry and training grade for diploma holders. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer.
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens.
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens.
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering of specimens.
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analyses
- Preparing reagents
- Examining specimens
- Writing and recording of results
- Dispatching results for use in clinical management.
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologists board.
- Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and technologists board.
- Certificate in computer application.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed from the Here Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 10th April 2017
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.