To be based in Thika
To assist in field data collection
- Timely abstraction of data from patients’ charts
- Verify quality of data by comparing abstracted data to source documents
- Ensure facilities have adequate data collection tools and request necessary supplies for the project
- Liaise with the health facility staff to ensure project activities are conducted as scheduled
- Providing project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- College diploma in nursing, health records or any health related field
- Experience working in a Comprehensive Care Centre will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Past experience in electronic data collection using Survey CTO/ ODK desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV to the recruitment officer through e-mail: email@example.com not later than 20th April 2017.